Random header image... Refresh for more!

I guess I never mentioned…

I probably should have said something here, but I promptly abandoned CWP #5 after I discovered the motors I was using wouldn’t propel the ball.  Instead, they just kinda made the motors jam.  I tried adding mass to the motors to give them more inertia, but that just made them off-balance and they started shaking like crazy and there was a burning electronics smell.

Since I clearly had no idea what I was doing and no equipment to fix things, I stopped working on the project.


There are no comments yet...

Kick things off by filling out the form below.

Leave a Comment